Tuesday, March 6, 2007

Beauty School Drop Out

Wow I think this is the most dedicated I have ever been to a blog/diary thingy. Thats pretty cool.

So the Rubegoldberg machine things in Science: Me, Sahar, and Patrick are in a group and we are growing a pet. I know how cool are we. So anyways our project is really bad and we just figured out today how we are going to make it work. It's pretty cool, but you will all just have to wait and see for yourselves.

French: Most least favorite subject and I totally don't know what I'm doing. Today we had a test and I think I did okay but not really. I messed up on alot of but oh well. We also are presenting our towns tomorrow and my town kicks butt. So the coolest name ever for a street: rue de chats colere. That means angry cat street. I know so cool.

Advisory: Meghna brought chips and salsa!! THANK YOU MEGHNA!!!!

Civics: We are watching this really boring movie and I pretty much just sit there counting the things I would rather be doing:
1. eating an undercoooked rat burger
2. painting my face green and jumping around in a giant shrek suit
3. biting off my hands
ect...
Also if anyone finds my Civics book PLEASE give it back to me!!!!

English: We have finally finished the most boring book, besides Fahreinheit 451, The Sunflower. I hated that book but making our own was pretty fun. Anyways now we are writing memoirs which is boring. I hate literary devices and I'm bad at finding them.

Math: So yesterday when I was going to pack my backpack both my Civics and Math books were gone. But my math book had my finished homework in it so I had to redo it at lunch. But then after school Sara found it in her cubby. So all is good there.

Drama: In drama me and Katherine are doing a skit together, it's pretty intertaining.

Gym: I normally like gym but not the testing one with Steve it's so boring and it's repetative.


I have found it; I have discovered the cause of all the misfortunes which befell him. A public school, Joseph, was the cause of all the calamities which he afterwards suffered. Public schools are the nurseries of all vice and immorality.
~Henry Fielding (1707-1754) English novelist and dramatist.

Isn't it a good thing that we DON'T go to public school?


NOTICE: Please excuse all spelling mistakes cause I can't spell

No comments: