Monday, March 5, 2007

Holy Crap it's Marilyn Monroe

Okay this is sad so for like my whole life I knew that I wanted to be an engineer but then like 6 months ago my grandpa was explaining how a turbine engine works and it was so boring so I was like there is no way I can go to school for four years and listen to an old guy being boring. So then I was like I will be a surgeon. Because I think if I had to go to college for 8 years I better be doing somthing pretty damn exciting. But then I was like I really don't want to go to school for an extra 4 years and I don't want to be so busy all the time being a doctor. So then I decided I was going to get a buisness degree so I can do whatever the hell I want to. But IDK! I'm so undecided and it bugs me.

I don't know who invented high heels, but all women owe him a lot.
~Marilyn Monroe

No comments: