Sunday, April 15, 2007

Bald frog with a wig thats actually a tupac

This was my random question but my answer was to long so I'm putting it here insted. The question was: Tell a story about the bald frog with the wig.

Okay. Once there was a bald frog with a wig. Actually it was a tupac but who knows the difference? So anyways this bald from decided he didn't want to be bald anymore so he hopped down the street to his friend the very hairy snails house and aksed "very ahiry sail may I have some of your hair?" of course the veru hairy snail said "no because if I gave you some of my hair I wouldn't be very hairy anymore!" so the bald frog hopped down the road to his bestest friend the shiney turtles house to cry is eyes out. "oh shiney turtle I know you can understand my troubles! I mean you don't have hair eaither." but then he looked up and the shiney turtle had hair! "where did you get that lusterous head of hair?" the bald frog asked his bestest friend. "The wig store, but it's a tupac fyi." the shiney turtle replied. So the bald frog hopped down to the wig store and bought himself a tupac and that how he became the bald from with a wig that is actually a tupac!

1 comment:

Abbalicious said...

hey its abby...whats a tupac? i know a rap artist with that name but i didnt know it was a noun. lol. cool story. add me to your friends, pwease?