Thursday, April 19, 2007

I HATE FRISBEE

So today in gym we were playing altamet frisbee and i am frisbee challeged so whenever i went to catch it i would end up smaking it out of the air. But the last time I was trying to catch it I was like "I am definantly going to catch this frisbee" but as it sailed toward me matt called out "don't worry Jenny I'm on my way!" And it distracted me so the frisbee hit me in the face! and then abby was like "Your eye is bleeding!!!" so i was like screaming and then she was like "Just kidding" so then i like flipped her off. It was all good.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

i'm proud to say i was there when that sad tragedy happened.
hope you're okay!

:D

Abbalicious said...

i was there as well....sorry jenny ='(. anyways howd you add my link? i am wondering....hmmmm. tell me! sorry again. stupid boys (matt) jk jk

deleted said...

ahahahah thats funny. :DD ! in a non funny way, you know?

paddyd said...

u were so bad like pathetic







jk

not really