Monday, April 23, 2007

couscous/confirmation/fun/hottness

So yesterday was my confirmation and viggy and maya went! yay them! and it was very long and my party was boring and super long. but oh well. then i went to go to bed after sapranos and desperate housewives and my room was 90 degrees so i had to open all the windows and was like toasting like a piece of bread in a toaster.

Today was the couscous dindin and i talked to jeffrey and meghna and it was fun. and jeffrey gave me some of his pita cause i gave him a cookie. it was yummy! Oh but earlier today I had play practice and it was really annoying cause jordyn didn't come so i filled in for him and learned his dance only i was wearing a skirt so i had to wear mrs.wards pants. then at the end of practice i was going back to the theatre to give her her pants back and mrs.ward and mr.early were talking about me and they were like i think everyone should b more like jenny because she is always early and knows whats going on and super fantasic, and hott, and has the best voice. Okay I made the last part up but they really did say they wanted everyone to be like me! It made me feel all warm and fuzzy inside! But its a message to anyone else who is in the musical who is reading this.

ok i am done!

2 comments:

paddyd said...

super your conformation
my friend fell when during it

Unknown said...

haha. the couscous dinner has FOOD POISONING
im glad you didnt get it. :]