Saturday, April 28, 2007

Paint Lady/ OZ

One time when I was like nine for my grandparents 50th Aniversity we decided to paint the rock. Painting the rock is a time honored tradition upheld by frat houses and the gereal community of annarborites, so as you can tell I was very excited. So we went and got all of my Aunts and Uncles together to paint (I have 18 aunt and uncles and 18 cousins 36 total) so there were lots of jobs an nine year old could do. So I decided to paint the sidewalk. It was very fun really. I started of with my name and then some flowers, but of course some of my cousins noticed and joined in. Soon my master piece had been turned into nothing more than a sidewalk painted an icky brown. I was feeling pretty down until a very stupid woman walked by right through our beautiful painting and got it all over her shoes. She yelled at us like it was our fault that she stupidly walked on the sidewalk art. I did not know it at the time but I true bitch was standing before me. I don't remember what happened to that lady, maybe she got hit by a bus, or maybe not. I guess we will never know.


YAY DRAMATICNESS!!!!!!!!

I just got back from the PiHi Wizard of OZ with Katherine and it was really good! McHottie (also know as Jack Falahee the older brother of a boy who I went to school with since kindergarten) aka the tin man was really good and so was the wicked witch. Dorthey bothered me.

No comments: