Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Italy

I havent posted in forever cause my computer is broken but im posting now.

So I am back from Italy and it was super fun! We saw lots of churches, the vadican, the coloseum, juliets balcony, but besides that we didn't do anything but shop and eat! It was really funny cause we were wearing red nail polish and the one day i wore my short jean skirt and my mom wore shorts and people were looking at us funny and we couldn't figure out why. and then we found out that in Italy women don't wear nail polish besides in the summer and don't wear shorts/ short skirts before easter and if they do they are considered whores! Also we were on the train and we were playing Scopa which is an italien card game (for gambling) and i asked to woman sitting next to us if she wanted to play and in italien she said "no i don't play with mafia cards" so she thought we were in the mafia! it was very strange but hilarious!

1 comment:

Meghna Rao said...

OMG. fun!! I loveee scopa. You tought me how to play :D that's fantastic, that the woman thought you were the mafia.