Monday, May 7, 2007

Cupcakes



This weekend was super fun. It was a three day weekend which was FAN-FUCKING-TASTIC!

Friday- i did absolutly nothing after play practice except for sit around watching all of my t-voed shows and eating really yummy chocholate peanut butter cookies

Saturday- I got up and went to Mcihaels to get stuff for my french house which is always fun. Then basically the rest of the day i made my french house. Surprising enough it was sooooo much fun!

Sunday- I got up and me and jen started to have a cupcake-off. Yes you read correctly, a cupcake-off. We started at 12 and we worked straight till 5:30. The sad thing is we each only did four cupcakes. I know what your thinking "It took five hourse for four cupcakes?!?!?!?!". And yes it really did because these were no ordinary cupcakes they were doll cupcakes. As in cupcakes with the tops of dolls and frostine dresses. They were VERY fancy. After the cupcakes I put the furniture into my franch house and the sahar and viggy and maya got here!!!!! SO Viggy brought ALOT of hubba bubba bubble gum and we decided to see how many pieces we could fit into our mouthes. Viggy got three, Sahar got five, and I got ten. THen we ate and danced and it was super fun!

Monday- We ate breakfast at Zolas and then Maya Sahar and Viggy left and I went to then mall with my dad to get a mothersday present for jen and my mom. Then I watched the last two episode of Sapranos and now I am going to go finish my Mockingbird reading

1 comment:

Unknown said...

those cupcakes look amazing
open a bakery, jenny

people woudl be glad to eat those