Saturday, May 12, 2007

Ba Dance Ba Dance

Dance last night was totally the best one ever not to mention is was my last middle school dance *tear tear*. Anyways so when me and viggy got there it was like really boring but it got better. And by the end we were dance with Kevin and Matt and it was soooo much fun! Oh but Marsha yelling at Viggy, Alex, and Maya was not cool. And then I was dancing and Nolan and Alex both started to grind on me but Marsha was right behind us and I didn't know so yea. Oh and Max was walking toward me and he called out my name to ask me to dance and then I ran away. So Meghna had to dance with him. OOOPs. But I had to dance with him later cause I didn't run away fast enough. I danced with Max, Josh, Jordyn, Xander, Derik, some random 6th grader, Matt, Cris, COLIN!, and I tangoed with Kyle. So much fun. And it was really cute cause Gracie was like Colin to you pinky promise to dance with Jenny at the next slow song and then on the next slow song he wouldn't dance with anyone else until he dance with me :)

So yes the last middle school dance = so much fun!

No comments: