Friday, May 25, 2007

Xander

Jenny and Haley: Here is Kevins cheer for us- Haley and Jenny are our girls they look so cute with their curls!

Jenny: Now you make up a cheer

Xander: Haley and Jenny are our girls they look so cute with their... straight hair!
------

So the final show of L'il Abner was today and it was pretty good. Tomorrow I have to get up really early cause im flying to Marquette for my cousins wedding. But im so tired I don't really want to go. Yea thats it.

------

So if I have not mentioned this before Xander is my BEST friend ever! He so funny! So here are some other quotes that I have:

Jenny: you know what we should do?
Haley: throw rocks at Kit


Max: do you even know what my middle name is?
Xander: hoe-bag


Haley (to kit): you should prentend to shoot the audience
Jenny: do what?
Haley: shoot the audience
(you just HAD to be their for that one)

No comments: