Saturday, May 26, 2007

Wedding

This morning I flew to Marquette with my uncle Van. On the drive to the hotel I saw a couple of funny things

1. the Bingo store- a store where they sold things for bingo
2. they spelled quick food mart-quik food mart
3. a sign that said we practice age discrimintaion

Marquette is a special place. In about an hour I will be going to my first wedding ever. Excitment is in the air.

---edit-----

So the wedding its self was ok but the party was loads of fun. So basically for like 3 hours we did absolutly nothing except eat and sit at our table. But then th dancing began and I danced for almost five hours straight. The whole time I was dancing this guy was checking me out. Finally at the end of the party he came and started dancing with me and my cousin Michael. Then we started talking (by the way he was reallllllly cute) and he was like my name is ryan and i was like my name is jenny. Then he asked me what side is was on and I said the brides, and that she was my cousin. Then he made a funny face and was like we're cousins. Yes that is right, cute boy who was totally checking me out all night is my cousin, but he is tecnically not really related to me cause he is a ranta and in a belanger so yea. On a less happy note my cousin Katie who is adorable was seriously pissing me off. Reasons why:

1. she insisted on playing hide n' seek but only ever hid in the curtains
2. she pulled down the front of my dress
3. she lifted up the back of my dress multiple times
4. she tried to pull my nails off and it hurt like hell

So my little cousin was a demon child.

THE END

2 comments:

Unknown said...

jenny's gonna go to juvy cuz she married her cousin...

:D

Katie sounds a little spoiled. :]

Anonymous said...

Good words.