Wednesday, May 9, 2007

Freda

Today was seriously the best day ever in Civics. Seriously. So first we got new seats which is always fun except I actually loved where I was sitting because of a certain Taco. Now I am in the back of the room so I can't see the board and I'm next to Nolan. Only three other people really understand why it is no fun sitting next to him right now, and that's all I will say.

So what made it the best part of the day is Miss Rochie came in and distracted Mr. Jones into talking about some Beatles thing which OF COURSE led to a discussion about this girl he dated that he broke up with because she didn't know who the Beatles were and because she joined the peace corps. The two incidents have nothing to do with one another but they were the kindling under the pot. And then he talked about the lady who he sent a billion chocolates too who he really creeped out. Both of who are named Freda, which is a strange coincident. That is why Civics was utterly fantastic.

Also during science I was talking with Colin and then later in civics with Nolan about how we really wanted to have french because it was thundering and a certain someone, who cried at Howell because of thunder, is in our french class. It's a strange feeling wanting french class.

1 comment:

deleted said...

hahah! my science class was wondering what would so and so do because of the thunder... :| wowzahh!