Monday, May 28, 2007

Im back!

So yesterday was alot of fun, sort of. In the morning we got up and went to eat breakyfest at my Aunt Shelly's house. After breakfast though we had a Belanger vs. Ensley kick ball game. (FYI Belangers are my family and the Ensleys are my cousin Becky's new husbands family). Of course we kicked their butts cause we are a bunch of beasts at kick ball, I think the final score was 20 to 5. We felt a little bad however because their oldest kid was 12 and they had a bunch of 5 year olds and our oldest was 16 and our youngest was my brother who is almost 10. So maybe not the fairest game ever but who cares? After that we decided to play a little basketball, me and christina vs. alex and jack. Only I jambed my finger half way through the game so we had to stop. That whole part was fun but the rest of the day was prety boring except for playing in the pool at night. That ws alot of fun.

Today we finished the drive home. It was very uneventuful so I wont go into detail and bore your little minds.

No comments: