Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Dance

So im totally freaking out right now cause apparantly the science project is due friday and we are no where near done. Also a week from Monday exams start and week from tomorrow is my last day of school *tear tear*. Im going to miss alot of people.

I have to say Kevin is a really good dancer. When we were dancing in dance we actually got it and were pretty good if i do say so myself. So yay us.

Yeah thats all.


Oh by the way in a month Abby and I will be in MICHIGANIA!!!!!! HEll yes.

2 comments:

paddyd said...

kevins the only guy that actually likes ance and 2 ur not any good at it either am i but still

Abbalicious said...

MICHIGANIA!!!!!!OMFG! its gonna be so f-ing fun! too bad anna isnt goin this year...ohh well. tonight we are goin to the movies with JIMMY...and tommorow morning me u and meghna are going to jimmy's BALLET RECITAL!! so hyped! c ya soon